My Weight Loss Method
Everyone, with any goal, needs a bit of guidance, and people to support them. I started my journey at the age of 22, weighing in at 215, being only 5′ 9, and over time, effort, and lifestyle revamping, I’m very healthy at 24 and weighing in at a very muscular 175. I relied very much on a lifestyle program, Fat Loss Factor, that I’ve set up a link for.
Like I said, many people need guidance and support with their journey, and this is exactly what this program provided for me. If you only take a moment to watch the video and also explore the options that it provides, you’ll see that it comes with an abundance of tools at your disposal. These include:
- A book behind the concept of the program (scientific portion) that makes it easy to understand
- Some videos that show proper nutrition, and what are the key factors that you need to change
- Some software that helps map out the ample amount of restaurants that coincide with your new plan
- Plenty of workout books and guides that TEACH you how to do exercises and what it helps on your body
- Also plenty of guides, logs, goal sheets, and measurement help that will help you physically see how far you’ve come
I think one of the most important things was that last bullet point. It helped me hold a sense of tangibility with this program and see my results, and how far that I’ve come. I fully relied on this system as a crutch to get me through this, and that’s okay.
The road is going to be tough, that much is true, but this will help alleviate some of the stress and make your journey quicker, more efficient, and definitely teach you more along the way. Just because it is tough is no reason to quit; changing your lifestyle is difficult, but when you see the results, it will be so worth it.
In the future, I will be posting other material, whether it be from friends who also tried out this program due to my recommendation, or even other programs, and help build an atmosphere here that gives you motivation to get healthy.
I fully recommend this product; it’s only a one-time expense, and I can’t stress enough the changes that it helped me bring about.
I look forward to the rest of our journey together. 🙂